The Community Manager is responsible for creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for members and visitors to create a strong sense of authentic community. This person is responsible for running the daily operations of a COhatch location. The Community Manager will be tasked with developing and implementing outreach strategies, creating and implementing engaging member events, coordinating and hosting meetings and events, managing non-profit and start-up scholarships, maintaining a strong presence in the community while building relationships to foster member growth. We view you as the OWNER and CONNECTOR of this location and community. You will manage, run, and be responsible for the growth of your location.
We view you as the OWNER and CONNECTOR of this location and community.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Continuously maintain community vibe, orderliness, and cleanliness
● Engaging with members of the local community
● Opening and closing procedures
● Ordering necessary supplies as needed
Front Desk Coverage
● Answering phone & voicemail messages
● Welcoming members & visitors
● Managing member communications
New Member Sign-Ups
● Conducting tours, closing deals, and implementing new member orientations
● New member onboarding for COhatch and COhatch+
● Management of member invoices, payments, and customer experience
Membership Outreach & COhatch Engagement
● Maintaining a local presence and participating in community activities
● Creating, scheduling, and implementing monthly community outreach events
● Creating and sending out member monthly events
1-2 years of hospitality or event management preferred but not required.
Salary based on experience, salary + bonus structure. Health benefits, 401K with matching, PTO, paid holidays, and discounted vacation home access.
This is an in-person role at our COhatch Shadyside location – 5428 Walnut St, Pittsburgh, PA 15232.
Tagged as: community manager